About The Cody Ice Climbing Festival
Established in 1998, and now under completely new management and leadership the Cody Ice Climbing Festival seeks to teach and inspire climbers of all abilities to achieve great new heights.
The Cody Ice Climbing Festival will offer world class instruction through on ice clinics in one of the most exciting ice climbing venues in the world. Our nightly speakers will draw from some of the most accomplished and inspiring alpinists and ice climbers alive. Regardless if you are an experienced climber or completely new to the sport the Cody Ice Fest can raise you to the next level as well as connect you to the ever growing community of climbers. The new Cody Ice Fest will be a champion for safety, stewardship, education and tons of on and off ice fun.
- February 8-11 2018
- Address: 1240 Beck Ave, Cody, WY 82414
- The Cody Ice Festival offers complete demo gear from our top sponsors for our clinic participants.
- Evening shows and presentations: Fri & Sat
- Ice Climbing Gear raffles every night
- Bottomless Beer with pint glass purchase
- On Ice Clinics: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Looking for volunteers! Sign up here!
“Friendliest Little Ice Festival In The Northern Rockies.” - Rock and Ice Magazine
"The best small group clinic ever! I will be back with more friends again next year!" -
Brittany H. Provo Utah
"CODY is one of a kind festival! Small clinic groups of really good climbers, great entertainment and some of the biggest ice we have ever climbed in the lower 48. We love it and can’t wait until next year!"
Dave & Kris S. Chicago, IL